- This event has passed.
Autumn General Meeting and Demo
October 15 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Our Annual Members Meeting is on Friday, October 15th at 10 o’clock at the Community Arts Center in Wallingford. It marks the second anniversary of the first members meeting of the Philadelphia Pastel Society. An artist demo will be presented by our own PPS member, Carol Kardon.
In addition, the Executive Board’s term will be up December 31st, 2021, and the membership will be voting on a slate of officers (President, Vice President, Recording Secretary, and Treasurer) at the October 15th meeting. We would love to have new representatives on the Executive Board, which consists of the four officers, Exhibitions Director, Website Administrator and Membership Coordinator/Corresponding Secretary. If you are interested in serving on the Executive Board or any of the committees listed above, please contact any of the Board members listed below.
· Blanche Levitt Torphy , President – email@example.com
· Ann Guidera-Matey, Vice President – firstname.lastname@example.org
· Kathy Apfelbaum, Recording Secretary, Social Media, Sponsorships, Plein Air events – email@example.com
· Jack Lloyd, Treasurer – firstname.lastname@example.org
· Pat Riley, Corresponding Secretary, Membership Coordinator, Plein Air events – email@example.com
· Mary Rinderle Smith, Web master, Workshop Chair – firstname.lastname@example.org
· Al Richards, Exhibitions Chair – email@example.com